|Excuse my nails! In desperate need of some nail polish remover!|
- Chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Taco seasoning (see Annie's Eats' version here)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla wraps
- Sauté the onions and mushrooms with olive oil in a pan.
- Cut up the chicken breast into chunks and add them to the pan once the onions and mushrooms have softened.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the taco seasoning and a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Move this to a bowl for the quesadilla filling.
- Spread a bit less than half a cup of the filling onto one side of the tortilla wrap, sprinkle with some shredded cheese. You can add anything in this step, depending on what best suits your filling: corn, salsa, guacamole...
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over into a quesadilla and grill for 2-3 minutes until the tortilla is slightly warm and crispy.