Thursday, May 16, 2013

Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?

...I did.
Need I say more?



1. This cookie gallery. I have no words.
2. A take on my favorite cookie (the snickerdoodle!!) with brown butter salted caramel.
3. Not a cookie, but speaking of salted caramel: Salted caramel skillet brownie.
4. There's no such thing as too much sugar. Especially with these chocolate chip cookie peanut butter s'mores!
5. Speaking of s'mores, you can't say no to these s'mores macarons.
6. And while we're on the topic of macarons, Beth gives a lot of tips for a foolproof macaron.
7. Last macaron recipe (I know, I'm obsessed!): Sea salt caramel macarons (my personal favorite).
8. These Momofuku blueberries and cream cookies make me want to go to New York...
9. Sweetly refreshing lemon crinkle cookies for summer.
10. This Australian treat brings me back to my childhood: Anzacs.
11. A bit of sweet and salty in this peanut butter chocolate cookie.
12. And lastly, this super soft and chewy peanut butter cookie.
13. My favorite sandwich spreads in a cookie sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your cookie round-up is really a pleasure and so is meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my peanut butter cookie recipe! It's by far the most popular cookie recipe on my website :)

    ReplyDelete