|The winning combo|
Nothing screams summer more than a tangy, bright yellow Meyer lemon cake with splotches of bursted blueberries scattered within it. Even something as simple as a few mixed berries sprinkled with some vanilla sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice would be a simple summer treat. Here are some recipes featuring the truly dynamic duo (or some other related combination) in action!
1. This lemon blueberry muffin bread is perfection.
2. A refreshingly light and fluffy lemon blueberry layer cake.
3. Blueberry yogurt multigrain pancakes for a delicious, nutritious breakfast!
4. This protein coffee cake packs in an extra punch that takes away some of the guilt.
5. Another dense lemon blueberry cake, this time with yogurt.
6. Another breakfast item I'd easily wake up to: Lemon, cranberry scones.
7. Peach blueberry cobbler that would be perfect under a generous dollop of Chantilly cream.
8. It's a huge must for my favorite muffins to have crumb toppings like this blueberry muffin.
9. Iced zesty blueberry lemon cake loaf.
10. Coffee cake is a must for when I'm having my black coffees.
11. Another take on the lemon blueberry coffee cake, sans icing.
12. The higher the crumb, the better.
13. A hearty and fresh salad with berries, grilled lemon chicken, feta, and poppy seed dressing.